With a disciplined and a well responsible team we have become a reliable and favourable service provider for the various needs in the fields of Insulation, Fireproofing, thermal insulation, refrigeration pipework, acoustic barriers, & crosstalk attenuators throughout London and the Home Counties
- We have made a bench mark within the industry over the years with outstanding service and have tried to optimize our skills in order to serve our valued clients even better.
- We have a team of qualified and experienced engineers, supervisors and technicians.
- We have well-established offices and workshop set up with all modern machines, equipment and other related infrastructure to carry out quality jobs at competitive rates within the given time.
- Management and work force continually strive for perfection by constantly updating and optimizing the standards of workmanship to achieve the highest possible quality to meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to provide high standards of integrated services with passion commitment and excellence thus to leave a legacy in our area of expertise.
Thermotel aims to continually improve operational efficiency to enable us to serve the growing and fast changing industry and to maintain our position as one of the market leaders
The Thermotel Difference
Full range of commercial and industrial thermal insulation
Free quotations, site audits and advice
35 years of experience Offering a nationwide service throughout London and the Home Counties
Call us today to understand how we can help!
We at Thermotel are committed to delivering the very best quality workmanship and highest levels of customer service. Our quality policy sets out our standards:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by formal business strategic approach in providing global standards of excellent services in the field of insulation & cladding,and fireproofing
- Striving continually for the improvement of our quality management system by constantly monitoring and benchmarking our services with international standards.
- Maintaining high standards of work culture, health, safety and environment thus meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Providing our work force regular training to improve our quality and efficiency and thus to complement our objectives.
- Ensuring our quality management system is structured and blended keeping into consideration the context of the organization, interested parties and process risk.